Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Instant Essay Creator - Creates Essays Within Minutes!

"At Last! Here's A Faster, Easier And Even More "Fool Proof" Way To Create, Publish And Print Professional Quality Essays That Blow The Minds Of Even The Most DEMANDING Teachers, Editors And Publishers!"

I discovered... As a certified school teacher and online tutor on Tutor.com, I noticed a common problem among my high school and college students-most of them were having difficulty creating the standard five-paragraph essay that EVERY teacher seems to require!

Since I am the creator of several software programs such as Instant Query Letters and Instant Story Creator, I had the vision of another program that my students could use on their own computers that would lead them, step-by-step to produce professional essays that they will surely earn that "A+" that they want to see on their papers. So, I created this program, "Instant Essay Creator" for them.

As a professional writer, I write articles often in order to get paychecks from magazines and ezines! That meant that my new software was NOT just for students! Those who want to be professional magazine and ezine writers can use it too.

It's just what YOU need if you want to learn the tips and techniques to creating the perfect five-paragraph essay or article.....

"Essay Creator software by Kristi Sayles will take the guesswork out of your child's writing assignments. Easy to understand and well organized, Essay Creator makes a great gift for any high school or college student."

-Julie Donner Andersen, Professional Freelancer and Author, "Parentally Insane: Insights From The Edge Of Midlife"

Even though I have already had several articles published in magazines such as Home Business Journal, Cutting Edge Opportunities, Inet Exec, Executive Update, and way too many other publications (on and offline) to list here, I know for a fact that I will use "Instant Essay Creator" every time I want to write an essay or article...

This software simply walks you through the process with helpful information and prompts. The essay will be uniquely your own. That's why teachers all over the country are buying it for their classrooms...

WARNING: Do NOT Buy Any Writer Software Products Unless They Meet The Following Three Requirements:

Complete Information - "Instant Essay Creator" contains all of the vital pieces of information that the most demanding teachers and editors require.

Major Time Saver - Why spend all your valuable time trying to craft the "perfect"report? Just pull up "Instant Essay Creator."You should be spending your valuable time writing, not struggling over the "perfect" essay or article!

"Kristi-I have just used the Essay Creator. I must say that it’s incredible to read the final product. When I read the essay I was shocked-totally shocked that I had completed such a thorough piece of work so simply. I promise to share my experiences with your software with all that I speak with in writing groups and such. I can’t wait to try your other programs!"

Press a button and like...

scam review

No comments:

Post a Comment