Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Golf Nut's Golf Program - Lower your golf scores

"Georgia Golfer Stuns Golf Industry…With Proof That You Can Cut 10 Strokes From Your Game Almost Immediately...Without Expensive Lessons or Long Hours On The Practice Range..."

I have known David for 15 years and his results are tremendous. Everything he does is simple and straightforward, but very effective. His program is designed for the average golfer and it just flat out works.

Dale Dover Golf Coach Darton College-- 3 time NCJAA National Champions (2005, 2006, 2007)

If you are interested in shooting lower golf scores, eliminating long hours of hitting balls on the practice range, and hitting your golf shots longer and straighter, this will be the most important letter your will ever read.

Here's what it's all about: My name is David Stargel and let my tell you my story. I didn't grow up playing golf, I learned golf as an adult. And immediately I was hooked. I just fell in love with the game. And I immediately set out to improve my golf game

And I believed what the golf industry told me: To get better, you need to take lessons and practice. Practice and hit golf balls at the driving range. Then keep practicing and taking lessons until you have developed a mechanically sound golf swing.

So I set out to do just that. I literally went off the deep end about golf. In fact, I became such a golf nut that in addition to taking golf lessons and going to the driving range all the time, I also had not one, but two practice bags of golf balls that I would take out back and pound away after supper.

I took lesson after lesson, doing everything my "golf guru", the teaching pro told me. I even flew across the country to a week long golf school on the West Coast. But they kept trying to change my golf swing and the things that they showed me were about as simple as engineering plans for the space shuttle.

I scoured the bookstores and bought and read 15 different golf instruction books on how to improve my game. I also bought 2 different sets of golf clubs touted as being the most forgiving on the market. I tried 5 different swing trainers that all promised to fix my swing.

Finally my wife told me that I had lost my mind. You've probably heard the same thing before. But I started to wonder if my wife was right. I mean who else but a crazy man would spend $ 450 on golf books, $ 250 on golf instruction, $ 289 on swing trainers, over $2,000 on new golf clubs, $1,000 to go to a golf school, and over 500 hours per year and keep getting the same results?

I was hitting 200-300 golf balls every time I went to the range. I was hitting another 75-100 golf balls after dinner. I literally spent 2-3 hours 3 or 4 times a week hitting golf balls. I...

scam review

No comments:

Post a Comment