Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pet Sitting Business Start up Kit for Pet Sitters-Clickbanket Sitting Academy™

Hello, my name is Kristin Morrison and I have run my very own successful dog walking and pet sitting business since 1995.

I started from NOTHING (literally) and now I am the owner of the most successful pet-based business within a 50-mile radius. I have 30 staff members, I earn over $100,000 each year and I love my life and what I do!

Well, if you answered yes to any of these questions then I want you to know that you are in the right place. But before I tell you more about what I have to offer, I want you to know that I have no idea how to become a multi-millionaire and I don’t spend my days lounging around on some exotic beach.

I am not trying to sell you some pipe dream or some marketing scheme. I run a REAL business and I have a REAL model that you can follow, step-by-step, to experience the same results. So if you are looking for a way to become instantly wealthy overnight, without doing any work, then you need to go and buy a lottery ticket.

BUT… if you are searching for a step-by-step guide and fool-proof formula that will allow you to start and run your own pet-based business AND earn a good, solid salary… then I’m the woman who can show you the way.

I bet you can’t think of another business that will allow you to start earning money as soon as next week.

Anyone can start a successful pet sitting business and earn a pretty amazing amount of money doing it. BUT I am going to warn you…you MUST love animals!

Back in 1994 I was trying hard to climb the ladder to success… but I dreaded getting up every single morning.

I was starting to think to myself, "Working this much and having this much stress IS NOT what life is all about."

I started walking dogs in my neighborhood just to get some exercise… but it didn’t take long before I was in love with my new life. Instead of going to work each day I took walks in the park in my sneakers.

I was making several hundred dollars a week, just walking a couple of dogs for a couple hours a day! I knew that if I took on a few more dogs, added a few more hours of work to my week, and offered more services I could easily double that amount!

And for the first time in my life I was actually enjoying every day of the week – not just the weekends. I was making enough money to pay my bills, I didn’t have a boss and I still had time to visit museums and read books and do everything else I wanted to do… I even had the time and money to take horseback riding lessons!

Before I took on staff members...

scam review

No comments:

Post a Comment