Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Serious Couponing:

I used to consider myself a "smart" shopper. I tried to only buy brand names when I couldn't find a good generic alternative. I shopped at stores that make you bag your own groceries and pay 25 cents to rent a cart. I didn't buy expensive cuts of meat or buy a ton of frozen dinners, except for an occasional frozen pizza or two.

While many of those grocery bills did include diapers, I hardly ever bought the fancy brands with big price tags. And we don't even have any pets to feed!

I even had my husband's grandmother save her unwanted newspaper coupons for us and used an occasional coupon or two, but never really saved more than 5% on my bill.

Hi…I'm Susan Whitehead and I am now a reformed "smart" shopper and have turned into a Serious Couponing momma!

Our family of SEVEN (two adults and five kids) has been able to eat better, on a smaller budget, without sacrificing food quality.

We're also not eating only rice and beans or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for meals. Now, there's nothing wrong with PB&J or rice and beans…it's just that it gets old after a while and not all of my kids like peanut butter! (Can you IMAGINE???)

I'd heard about how some people were saving 30-60% or more on their groceries and I HAD to find out why.

Times being as they are, more and more of my friends were talking about these AMAZING shopping trips they were having at some of the nicer grocery stores and only spending a fraction of what the retail shelf prices were on a cart full of food.

I had to investigate and as I dug deep, I discovered that by using coupons and watching the sales, I could rake in some SERIOUS savings using coupons.

Once I started posting my success stories on my Mrs. Homeschool Facebook page, people started asking me HOW I was able to save so much money on food. I even posted photos like the one here to show how much...

scam review

No comments:

Post a Comment