Thursday, April 4, 2013

BetAlchemist.com - Profitable Betting Every Year!

The worst was a tipster who charged €1500 / year and recommended betting at €100 per selection. His record was brilliant but sure enough as soon as I signed up he went on his worst losing run of over 50 points! Yes work that out 50 x 100 = £5000 in 3 Months.

You see I had a very bad habit of chasing my losses by increasing my stakes. I was betting emotionally which is exactly what the bookies want us to do. The key for me was stopping chasing my losses. I became a WINNING punter and had the bookies pay for my holidays.

Our yearly average number of Bets per Month works out at around 45 which breaks down to approximately 10 Bets per Week.

You can see from above that it is steady as it goes...no hair-raising Incredible Hulk roller coaster rides here!

The tips are put up normally between 10:00-10:15am on the member’s page. An email will be sent to let you know when the members page has been updated.

Typically there are 5-9 win or each way bets a week. However, there are some days with more like during the major festivals. I will keep you posted on the member’s page as to when future bets will be posted.

I'll tell you what the best available price is and where you can get it. I recommend you take the price advised. Use bookmakers offering a "Best Odds Guaranteed" as often as you can.

If the betalchemist.com service sounds like something you’d be interested in, then I’d really encourage you to sign up now.

So, please, don’t wait any longer. Click the link on the right and pop your details down on the next page to get started:

P.S. This is a great time to avail of our discounted trial opportunity to profit from betting on big-priced Winners. You get to try the full service for 1 Month at the discounted price before you’ll be charged the normal full price!

P.P.S The next 60 days will cover the Cheltenham, Aintree & Punchestown Festivals. I have serveral Cheltenham AntePost bets waiting.

scams.firstguide.org

No comments:

Post a Comment