Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Stop Your Mid Life Crisis Now!

Your 31-day program was so powerful and insightful it was a godsend. I have changed many things in my life - some of which I would never have believed I could change.

Today I feel so much happier and confident. I am excited about life again and for that I really can't thank you enough.

Divorce, ageing, bereavement, looking after elderly parents, family responsibilities, lack of money, ill health, the menopause, addictions, empty nest syndrome, loneliness, mortality, regrets…having a midlife crisis is no joke. Whether it’s a male midlife crisis or a female midlife crisi s it can be the most private, the most frustrating, and the most challenging time of our lives. But there is help at hand…

This is a program you can work through in the comfort of your own home. A program that will encourage you to take a look at your entire life now and improve the quality of your life overall.

Imagine the result - your relationships are better, you are feeling happier in your job, your financial situation is stronger, you're taking more care of your health, you are feeling more confident...you've improved whatever in your life is important to you.

It isn't. But you do need to know what to do. I'm in my forties. I'd struggled for a number of years but I'm the living proof that it's possible to turn your life around now.

By my early thirties I had achieved pretty much everything I'd wished for: - A highly paid, successful career as a "top business and personal development coach" working in global companies like Lever Brothers, IBM, Scott Paper, Diversey, and ICI. I worked in Europe and the US. Had a beautiful five- bedroomed home with a swimming pool overlooking the sea. A loving husband and two beautiful young children. A fantastic nanny. Health and energy galore.

Eight years ago, when our second child, our daughter, was born, I decided to stop travelling, work from home and experience more of the joys of motherhood. I stopped coaching and decided to set up a chocolate business that I could run from home (I love chocolate!). That business failed. The failure and financial costs involved threw me into what I now know was midlife crisis. We could only just afford to pay the bills. I managed to pick myself up and set up another business. Two years of very hard work again resulted in little income. By then, no other words for it, I felt "a failure". I had failed twice and had spent seven years doing so.

Despite having years of experience coaching people out of crises I couldn’t bring myself to coach my way out of how I was feeling and the 'failure label' stayed. My bookshelves were packed with valuable "how to" books, files, seminar notes - materials worth thousands of dollars but I just couldn’t bear to read them. My "failure" in one area - work and income- was affecting how I felt about EVERYTHING...

internet scam review

No comments:

Post a Comment