Thursday, April 4, 2013

Rich PTC Kid - Make Thousands From PTC Sites!

PTC (Pay To Click) websites are sites which offer advertisers a place to promote and advertise their website. PTC Sites normally charge the advertiser per a thousand website hits or views and the price can range from $1 to $10 per thousand.

When an advertiser pays to advertise on a particular PTC website, they get an advert placed on the PTC site. To deliver the advertisers desired amount of hits or click the PTC website offers a reward for anyone to sign upto the PTC site and click on the advert. PTC can range upto $0.02 per click on an advertisers advert and there can be an unlimited amount of adverts to click on any given day. This is an overview of what a PTC site is and how it works.

Every PTC site also has a system called a referral system. This system allows you to refer other to PTC Sites and then YOU get paid for every advert they click! This enables the knowledgeable PTC expert to take advantage of this oppotunity and make considerably more money with PTC sites which is what I will show you in my system below.

Dear PTC Users My Name is the Rich PTC Kid, I am delighted to say that about 90% of people who visit this page will never make a single dollar through PTC sites! Awwww this is a real misfortune for them, but to be honest I am just too busy enjoying my wealth as you will see below;

My PTC system currently makes me around £5,000 a month and growing. I have been a very active user of PTC sites for more than 3 years now and have learned all my skills and knowledge through experience. I see alot of people around making a mere dime through PTC sites. This unchangable truth lead me to jump into writing my system down in words and publishing it to the world. My system is 3 years of knowledge & experience in the PTC industry and has made me rich! For the skeptics out there my system is made from genuine knowledge and experience from a genuine PTC user. If you leave this page without my system you may aswell throw away a chance to make a residual income and become free of fincial worry. But dont listen to me im only a 17 year old kid who makes a incredible amount of money from the same work you do!

The proof above includes my Paypal account. This fortune and wealth was all produced from PTC sites but more specifically referring others and getting them to do all the hard work for me.

Without going any further into the benifits of my system, I will tell you a bit about how it works, and how it generates PTC referrals for you. Generating PTC referrals requires internet marketing knowledge and a wealth of internet promotional resources. My system will instruct you on many free and a few paid promotional methods...

scams.firstguide.org

No comments:

Post a Comment