Monday, April 1, 2013

Massage therapy, How To Get More Clients And Keep Them Coming Back

How To Get More Clients And Keep Them Coming Back For The Life Time Of Your

If you want to get more clients in your massage business and keep them coming back, then what you are about to see and hear on this website will be some of the most helpful and important information you'll ever read.

Are you stressed out about not having enough clients to meet your bills at the end of the month? Just starting out and don't know where to get your first client? Or are you a professional therapist who is having issues with getting clients to come back, or, boosting client numbers to propel your massage business to the next level of success?

If this describes you and you are serious about getting more clients, permanently, and keeping them coming back then take the next 3 minutes to read this letter carefully. (I know it's long but Massage Therapy is one of the most rewarding professions in the world- I HATE seeing caring and superb therapists like you out of your practice by the "business" of Massage Therapy...there is another way.)

I remember the first time I thought about becoming a Massage Therapist. I felt a real passion for being able to make a real difference, to people's lives in a positive way - without drugs or medicine. They would actually feel better just with the touch of my hands.

When I enrolled in college to do my first course in professional Massage, I was so excited! I was finally doing something with my life. I was a poor (really poor) student at school and fronting up to my first class was daunting - but I felt so alive.

I began to think of all the people I knew and how they would benefit from what I was about to learn. My heart was exploding with a desire to learn. When I completed my training I was so happy. I was sure I was going to be a success.

You know friend, I was just sure I would have an abundance of clients just clamouring to book in for their first appointment with me, telling me how good they felt and how I could make them feel better and how my massage treatments made a distinct, positive difference to their lives.

I knew absolutely nothing about 'massage as a business' and relied heavily on my college for information on how to run my own massage business (little did I know how dangerous this little bit of knowledge would be!).

I was sure my teachers at college would be there to help. Graduating made me feel so proud. It was the happiest day of my life. I felt so confident in myself. I had really done something that was going to help so many people.

After graduating I was on fire, I was so motivated. I spent ages looking for the exact perfect frame for my certificate and spent a good couple of weeks decorating and...

scams.firstguide.org

No comments:

Post a Comment