Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bookies Top Secrets - www.BookiesTopSecrets.com

How can we lose over 97% of our bets when the odds on tennis match are 50-50, with equally strong opponents?

You’ll probably already know that sports betting is one of the hottest games in the entire world. Most of the people you encounter are playing it for fun, whilst losing money on their path and subsequently lying to their wives about it.

Sooner or later, everyone asks themselves: “How much more can I afford to lose?“. Trust me, if you’ve asked yourself that question before a member of your family did, you should consider yourself lucky.

Gambling is not a minor problem. If you’re eagerly expecting unrealistic results and losing money on a regular basis, you can’t continue lying to yourself and keep on saying that you’re into sports betting, when you’re actually…gambling?

Well, you are not alone. I was in your shoes once before, which is simply why I can relate to how you’re feeling right now.

I’ve once walked down this lost path, but I never actually wanted to quit. Who could lose that fun of winning a betting ticket? Even if it’s just 1 out of 10…

However, over time I was losing too much money, and I never gained anything from these bets at all. The fun associated with betting was lost somewhere along the road.

Well, I’m fortunately now one of them. But it wasn’t always like that. I used to be one of these guys:

I’m sure you know what it’s like being teased by your betting buddies, because you always lose? It sucks, right?

But teasing was the last thing that was ever on my mind. I was spending most of my time in betting shops and you’ll agree with me when I say that there’s little or no social life inside these places.

Things had to change. That sounded good enough in theory, but I needed a more practical solution. Something to prove to myself and others around me that I’m serious. In other words, I had to start winning every time and bring the cash home, or completely stop with my expensive hobby.

One day I told myself that I would do whatever it possibly takes to figure out the key to gain better sports betting skills. Don’t be fooled by those who tell you that luck has any major part in it. Those are losers words.

I had searched high and low to find a solution to eliminate my problem, but most of the time these solutions simply didn’t work, and “gurus” simply over-promise and subsequently under-deliver.

We all know that the mathematical systems do actually work, in theory. With enough of a balance to play with, you will be in profit…eventually.

But this simply wasn’t enough for me. I decided to leave the emotions to one side, and start focusing on the real facts...

scams.firstguide.org

No comments:

Post a Comment