Thursday, March 28, 2013

How2MakeaLiving

home links contact new books articles

The information in this book applies to all artists whether you are trained or self taught.

Maybe you want to give up your safe boring humdrum job, escape from the rat race, and enjoy an exciting creative free lifestyle as a real artist painting and selling your own art.

You have been told that it is impossible to make a living as an artist, but it is not!

It is already being done. I have been doing it for many years, and so have my inner circle of friends and colleagues. We share our secrets here with you in 'How to make a living as an artist'.

Does that sound attractive? It is not easy. We made many mistakes on the way up. 'How to make a living as an artist' will explain the common pitfalls, and how you can overcome or avoid them. We will share the route from survival to success with you in this book.

This book will walk you through the process step by step, chapter by chapter. You will be able to skip from subject to subject in any order.

But the life of an artist is not just a wonderful way of making money and kicking goodbye to the wage slavery of working for someone else. There are several other benefits when you become a full time professional artist.

You will be told how to achieve the practical competence and inner confidence that are necessary to survive and succeed on your path to becoming a full time professional artist.

"Your book..... I think it's excellent, jam-packed with invaluable stuff, vigorously expressed.

I have found it to be very helpful, full of useful tips and information.

It's already covered in highlights and Post-It notes!

My name is Chuck DeWolfe I am an artist and an art coach.

I have asked several of my artists to buy your book and

all have taken parts of it and put it to good use ... so thank you for that!

I liked the way Colin Ruffell's book was written frequently sprinkled with humour throughout each chapter.

I felt he was talking to me about what it was all about and I felt supported through the scary realities of being a solvent artist with his sense of humour.

I enjoyed the photos showing Colin through the decades plying his trade.

He is a very giving person, genuinely interested in helping people. He is a natural at how to market yourself as an artist. He is living proof of how to be a success as an artist. So many people say it can't be done. He gave me hope.

I admire what he has to say and recommend his book as a valuable tool to helping you on your way."

Hi Colin, I just wanted to respond and Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I finally for once in my life after reading the majority of your book. I finally feel...

scams.firstguide.org

No comments:

Post a Comment