Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Luckology Store - Luckology - the belief in the ability to successfully attract good luck over and over again.

Luckology - the belief in the ability to successfully attract Good Luck, and turn Bad Luck into Good Luck over and over again.

As the author of these books, I have been fascinated with Luck and Lotteries for a long time, and I have played and even ran various lottery groups/pools/syndicates on and off for over 27 years. I have had over 500 lottery wins by myself and as a lottery group. I have been featured in newspapers, on radio, and on TV news because of numerous lottery wins, a $775,000 TAX FREE dream home package, and Lottery Charm® products on which I hold various trademarks.

I was also the first Canadian to be featured on TLC’s The Lottery Changed My Life – a US network show about various lottery winners. Click Here to see next air date for the Country Millionaire episode.

scams.firstguide.org

No comments:

Post a Comment