Saturday, March 30, 2013

Stock Neuromaster 2.1

From the first introductory step, of getting a fundamental grasp of the basics of the stock market, to the point when you are making stable and profitable trades?

For me, it took 10 years of research, testing and information gathering. Ultimately, I created a robust and effective trading software that could do all this hard work for me...

Now I can call myself a ‘successful’ trader, with the ability to achieve 87% winning trades which has given me an overall increase of 336% in my trading account, over the last 12 months.

For those of you who are trying to perfect your own market models, and spending money foolishly on other useless market analysis tools, you need not waste your time any longer.

My name is Konstantin Grek, and I started my financial programming software career in Vladivostok in the Far East of Russia, in 2000. Now, I’m a top financial programmer and head software engineer in one of the largest financial management company in Florida .

I was 22 years old, when I graduated from the Russian Far East State Technical University with a Master’s degree in Math, Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Systems.

From that moment, I started building my own software system, based on the most current research in Neural Network Theory.

It turns out, by applying advanced Neural Network Theories, (and after years of hard work and dedication), I was able to develop my own signature software system…that would not only produce stable results with the highest accuracy possible, but would allow me to make, consistently, the most profitable trades I had ever seen!

During my career, I’ve created dozens of trading systems: automatic, self-organized, model-based and many others.

I’ve also developed a great number of market analysis tools, scanners, custom technical indicators and plenty more complex trading tools.

Unfortunately, I cannot share all of the information and details on these projects as they were developed for financial firms, so I am under non-disclosure agreements.

And it is all wrapped up in my own highly-efficient signature stock prediction software called… Stock Neuromaster 2.1

My Stock Neuromaster, an advanced charting tool with a predictive core, based on artificial intelligence technology, helps you to make the right decisions on WHEN TO BUY and WHEN TO SELL your favorite stocks.

In just minutes and a few simple steps, this incredibly complex piece of technology (that was designed in a remarkably easy-to-use format), will provide you with the remarkable results of my years of sophisticated research.

The Stock Neuromaster reveals the power of artificial intelligence and non-standard analytical abilities in the difficult yet crucial area of the fluctuations in the stock market by…

And the best part is, that all of these extremely helpful features are designed in an incredibly easy-to-use, user-friendly interface.

Here is a just a snapshot of why the Stock Neuromaster can help you become a more effective & successful stock trader.

Stop...

scams.firstguide.org

1 comment: