Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Go Forth & Multiply

Proven visible results - this system has been live with our own customers for over 5 months. Daily data; real-life recommendations; 60 Day money back guarantee. You have literally nothing to lose.

Hi Hazel and Dennis, I've bought the Partners in Profit System on your recommendation. It's early days but it looks very interesting and the accompanied results are impressive. It's also early days for the Go Forth System and I'm a bit too old and ugly to get carried away with it just yet, as I have been disappointed in the past with numerous systems.

What I will say is that so far, I am extremely pleased with it. During the month of May, I have had 22 lay bets (because I often place an evening bet) of which 17 have won. That's a strike rate of 77% which I think is remarkable considering the skinny odds these selections are being laid at. Not only that but the system is simplicity itself and so quick to implement. Hazel, you and Dennis are a couple of geniuses and not only that but dead straight and honest too which makes you an extremely rare breed. Thank you so much Peter Elkin

I have been involved with Dennis and Hazel at Odds-Law for getting on for two years now and it's an association which will continue as far as I am concerned.

The results are never back fitted and all you have to do to make money is to follow the system rules to the letter.

Dennis and Hazel are friendly, courteous and helpful, and will always respond to any e-mail you send them. I have three of their systems now and These people are the only ones in the industry that I trust, and it's been a long time finding them. If they recommend a service to you, you can be sure that they have tested it for themselves before recommending it to their members. With the products available from Odds-Law, I don't really see the need to buy anything else, it's that good.

I would like to say a big thank you for the Go Forth system, which looks very good, and for the Fancy Fillies system, which I have been running for a little over a year and which has given me good profits.

Hi Hazel and Dennis, Thanks for the continued successes. I did drop below my starting bank for a few days, but now over the top so good. I also joined the Fancy Fillies subscription again a couple of days ago. I am on the free two months subscription on Go forth at the moment, but will start my Subscription in the next few days so that I can get the weekend tips as well. Thanks. John Edwards

Thankyou so much that helps me very much. I really appreciate your help and honesty in all your sytems, so very professional and real descent people!

Absolutely pleased to give a recommendation both for this...

scams.firstguide.org

No comments:

Post a Comment