Saturday, March 30, 2013

Xpertstocktrader.com - Home

The live trading room is personally monitored by me during market hours. I follow the market action and  post trading ideas with a complete trading plan. Members get real time entry, stop and a possible target for each potential trade idea. I also post a chart showing the technical analysts for each trade. Member's receive information regarding market risk in real time.  Each member is always welcome to ask any trading question regarding potential trades or just to augment their education.

"I like Ivica's trading style because it matches mine. Ivica thou roughly analyzes stocks top down, looking at multiple time frames and technical patterns to only pick the best recommendations for both day trading and swing trading, with the best risk/reward ratio. I like it that the risk is very well defined before placing the trade. The educational aspect of his work is also invaluable. There's a lot to learn from Ivica. Keep up the good work!" Nimic

I have been trading for over 5 years. I am continually impressed by Ivica's understanding of the market. He provides low risk and extremely profitable trading opportunities. His watch list is always concise and includes an overview of the market as well as very specific set ups. Each stock call is well charted and easy to understand. Both the novice and the more seasoned trader will profit from his market savvy. Ivica is a true professional and will always take the time to answer any questions that might arise. I have learned a great deal from him. Debbie Groll

I have taken an extensive on-line seminar with Ivica several years ago, which has always stuck in my trading mind. Ivica's #1 trading idea: BE SAFE!! His methodology is sound and effective, from beginners to more advanced traders. People who know me can attest to my honest opinions regarding 'gurus', on-line teachers and newsletter writers.Thanks Ivica! Karin

scams.firstguide.org

No comments:

Post a Comment