Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cherry Bets - Horse Racing Betting Systems & Free Tips - Home

Users of our e-book systems Cherry Pips and Cherry Lays need to be able to monitor the racing during the day in order to manually calculate the selections and place their bets a few minutes before the start of each qualifying race. That's the most important time to observe price changes on a betting exchange as it's when the vast majority of money is traded. It's therefore the best time to get a good idea of what the collective opinion of the race outcome is.

"Set and forget" or "night before" systems don't take into account crucial factors that impact on the race outcome such as changes in weather conditions, jockey changes, horse condition & behaviour leading up to the race etc. These important considerations are reflected in the price fluctuations that occur just before the start of each race. For a service that allows you to easily monitor the UK and Irish horse racing market movers, try JustStartHere.

We update and publish the results for our betting systems on a daily basis so our customers can check them quickly and easily. To view the results page, please click here

If you don't have time to be at your computer during the racing, why not sign up for our free horse racing ratings service Cherry Picks? On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays we email the ratings to subscribers for free.

To see how our top-rated selections have performed since April 2011, please click here. JustStartHere subscribers can download the ratings in PDF and Excel format direct form the website 7 days a week (available from about 8am each morning).

“Your ratings are without doubt some of the best I have come across. I have only paper traded the last few days but found it very simple and impressive. May I congratulate you on an excellent service.” - Pat "I just wanted to say how great the free horse racing ratings service is. It's by far the most profitable system I have followed, and I've followed a few! I've quintupled my bank since the beginning of the month!" - Andrew “Many congratulations for last Saturday’s Picks... What fantastic tips - I made an excellent profit thanks to your service. THANKS ONCE AGAIN.” - Mel “Just to let you know how much I am continuing to appreciate your service - the availability of the selections via JustStartHere in Excel is a very useful bonus.” - Breon “Great day yesterday - keep up the good work. Top tips.” - Neil “Paying the £6 a month at least lets me feel I am paying my way in part for the amazing Cherry Picks daily ratings. A 40/1 shot a week last Friday plus a very profitable week thereafter is an extraordinary performance by any standards. Getting the data into a database from a CSV is a big plus which I shall take advantage of.” - Paul "I would like to give a BIG THANK YOU for a great service - your picks are the best!" - John "That was nothing short of brilliant...

scams.firstguide.org

No comments:

Post a Comment