Thursday, March 28, 2013

How to Start a Blog that Matters

Hundreds of millions of blogs are online today. Thousands more are started every day. Anyone can start a blog in 5 minutes, but very few people will start blogs that matter.

That’s a question I started asking myself long before I started my first blog. Since then, I’ve started three popular blogs, and I’ve helped friends and clients attract huge audiences with blogs.

By studying these differences and through the work I’ve been doing for the past four years, I’ve developed a repeatable formula for building successful blogs.

This formula is what I used to create blogs that attract hundreds of thousands of visitors per month (including Think Traffic and Expert Enough).

I have also used the formula to help clients launch or grow blogs that attract from 10,000 to 100,000+ visitors per month (most notably Live Your Legend and Man Vs. Debt).

I created this course because I believe in the ability of blogs to change the lives of the people who start them and the readers who follow them. I have seen blogs change the lives of many of my closest friends.

If you think you have the creativity and dedication it takes to create a blog that matters, you should consider joining us in this course.

Corbett Barr is the founder of Insanely Useful Media, and creator of How to Start a Blog that Matters.

Corbett has dedicated his career to teaching people how to attract thriving online audiences. Through his courses and consulting, he has helped students and clients start thousands of new blogs.

Corbett is also an advisor to some of the top bloggers online including Adam Baker of Man vs. Debt and Leo Babauta of Zen Habits.

A blog can be a fantastic platform to build a business around, the kind of flexible business you can run on your terms from anywhere in the world.

From minimalism to nomadic living to nonconformity to Occupy Wall Street and more, blogging has been behind some of the biggest social movements of the past decade.

Don’t go searching for your dream job. Start a blog and demonstrate your expertise and passion for the job you want. Make employers want YOU for who you are.

I travel six months out of the year, and nearly anywhere I go in the world I meet up with people I’ve met online… ambitious, creative, interesting people I’m glad to call friends.

Your blog can bring a perfect place to explore your creative side. Writing, video, podcasting, graphics… a blog can be the central hub of your creations.

You don’t need a publisher these days to build a successful writing career. Writers are using blogs to launch careers, build followings and earn a living.

This course contains 13 weekly lessons to guide you through starting a blog that matters over 90 days.

You’ll start with choosing a great topic and setting up your blog and end with building your audience...

scams.firstguide.org

No comments:

Post a Comment