Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dream Job Achiever - Culture Adapt

If you read my blog or have heard me speak, you know how important it is to for you TAKE ACTION to get a job in America. Employers need to pay thousands of dollars to sponsor your work visa and therefore need to believe that you’re going to be a great employee for many years.

This is why it’s so important for you to differentiate yourself from everyone else and prove to your employer that you are worth the time and money for sponsorship.

I often hear international individuals say “I don’t think I can get a job in America. I’ve applied to so many companies and heard nothing. There’s just no companies that sponsor visas.”

That’s simply not true. Almost every company can sponsor a visa and it’s up to you to convince the that you’re THE BEST and that they should hire you.

If your dream is to work in America, follow your passions and become rich, then you need to know the secrets behind how to get a job and visa in America. I created my new course  – Dream Job Achiever – to help you do just that. It gives you an actionable, step-by-step plan you can use to get a job in practically any industry – quickly and easily.

By following this simple action plan, you will stop wasting time on activities that waste time and focus on the ones that really matter. You will know the exact qualities American employers are looking for and how to display them.

I’ve condensed what would typically take months or years to learn… down to just a few hours.

I’ve worked with career coaches, recruiters and other companies, and the fact of the matter is that they don’t have the time to design a program specifically tailored to international individuals.

I’ve spent months tirelessly working directly with international individuals to design this system. I’ve combined knowledge of visa laws with cultural differences as well as my own career development techniques that helped me beat out MBA’s and people with 10 years of experience to get a management position at a Fortune 500 company… just 3 years after I graduated college!

I truly believe the material I cover in “DreamJob Achiever” can help anyone succeed, with much less pain.

Some people love the thought of networking, connecting to people, interviewing and talking to 1,000 different companies.

This could be due to a bad experience or an employer never responding to your emails. Whatever the situation, Dream Job Achiever gives you simple strategies that can get you a job offer—even if a company has told you “We don’t sponsor visas.”

I realize that everyone’s situation is different. Maybe you’re outside the country and don’t know what visa options are available to you. Maybe your major is in a small specific industry. Maybe you are looking for internship, but one that is...

scams.firstguide.org

No comments:

Post a Comment