Sunday, March 17, 2013

Has anyone ever heard of a loan company named marex investment group?

Question by GeeGee's Mommy: Has anyone ever heard of a loan company named marex investment group?
They called me and said that I am approved for a $ 7000.00 loan but all I have to do is send them $ 3000.00 by Western Union....I call the BBB and they dont have anything on them and they always call me with a "unknown number". Even the 1800 number they gave me to call with the confermation western union number doesnt show up either. Has anyone ever heard of them? Should I report them to the BBB?


Best answer:

Answer by FreeSpeech
Be very careful. It is usually illegal for a loan company to ask you for money to grant a loan. Ask them for their website address and have them mail you (not email) some program literature. I'll bet they are out of the country so your $ $ go to them, than they deny your loan and keep all or some as a processing or application fee. If you try to prosecute, you can't because they are in another country and gone. You can't reverse the transaction because you used cash. If they offer to send you the $ 7000.00 check and have you "clear" it for them at your bank or a check cashing place and then send them $ 3000.00 back then run like heck, this is a known scam. Their check will eventually bounce and you will owe your bank or check cashing place the $ $ .



Give your answer to this question below!

scam review

No comments:

Post a Comment