Sunday, March 17, 2013

winninggolfpicks.com

FACT: It’s Almost Impossible For The General Public To “Beat The Books” In Main Stream Sports Betting!

Let me be frank with you, I’m not that “sports betting industry professional” that I mentioned above…

…You see, I met this guy one day when I was out for dinner with friends; he was the date of one of our friends.

He was well dressed, drove a nice car and just seemed to ooze wealth with every single step he took…

…In fact I’m pretty sure every single person in the restaurant thought this guy had some serious cash!

You know the kind of people I’m talking about, the people who are so busy making money they don’t have the time to enjoy life.

He wasn’t one of these guys, he told me that he spends a few minutes per day to pull in his 6 figure income.

…But he went on to say he was a professional sports investor, that he invested in sports betting and he was very good at it.

Now like me, you’re probably getting a little curious now, at the time I’d had a few drinks and I can tell you I almost couldn’t contain my excitement.

This guy, sitting right in front of me was living THE LIFE. It was like he’d just stepped out of my perfect dream…

…Without wanting to sound too desperate or over step the “new friends” boundary I started to ask some questions about how he did it.

Now I know, you’re probably expecting me to say here that I spent a few months learning, made a killing and now I’m going to teach it to you…

Yes, I did learn from this guy, let’s call him Mr B, and I did start to make a significant amount of money…

…But the thing I learnt most was that I didn’t want to do the research work he did, I didn’t want to rely on my own picks.

No matter how much I studied, no matter how much I learnt from him I just couldn’t get over my fear of failing…

…So we came to an understanding, where he would provide me with picks and then I’d make my investments based on those picks.

It was a pretty good deal for me, it meant I didn’t need to learn anything, I didn’t need to study the stats and I could piggy back of his 12% Returns!

This continued on for some time, Mr B was sending me the picks, I was placing my bets and making good money…

…I slowly started to have a significant amount of extra money to spend on things that I wanted…

You see, just like Mr B I was now going out to dinners with friends and they were all asking me how they could live the good life.

…I couldn’t tell them the truth, I couldn...

scam review

No comments:

Post a Comment