Sunday, March 17, 2013

Astral Projection - The Naked Truth

Just Enter Your Name & Email To Download All 5 Videos Absolutely FREE

I have experienced OBE most of my life, but fail to continue to conscientiously be aware of it, literature of this nature serves as an excellent reminder to continue to contemplate the deeper experience and understanding of our souls.

Regular readings such as this would help to commit my conscience to these deeper contemplations of our being

It has answered many of the questions that I had in mind. Now that I have heard your answers to these many questions.

Hi, i would like to thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience about astral projection, i had this experience since i was younger and this year i had too but i was just afraid to go on and explore , i would need to do some constant practice of meditation, visualization and relaxation as you have said.

I want to discover more of my spirituality , my purpose here on earth , i hope i would be soon and would finally enjoy the benefit of astral projection…

Last night I was amazed at what I experienced after watching your 1st video FAQ. I had the most vivid dream/astral experience ever. I had experimented with Salvia before some time last year while it was still legal in my state (MS) but this encounter was not only more natural but overall more enjoyable.

I’ve been trying to astrally project for quite some time and ironically I was finally able to accomplish it thanks to one of your many recommendations. The one I chose involved trying to convince myself to sleep while consciously remaining awake. Somehow it worked. I only hope I can repeat the process tonight.

I had at least 3 different dreams/projections. They were unlike any others I had ever had. It was like I was on another planet. I can barely put it into words! I am convinced that astral travel is real. I’m currently on question #66 and would just like to say thank you so much for this service you are providing. You are really enlightening the masses with this series.

I’m excited to share that I had my first OoBE last night that came upon me rather quickly after laying down on my back in a relaxed position. I became a little startled because the deeper I breathed the more intense the feeling of flying became and my heart and breathing rates started to slow. I thought my heart would actually stop beating.

Abhi, can you become too relaxed? I had trouble controlling the intensity of the experience. It was, of course, my first time. Initially I tried to visit the fond “location” I went to the previous night. All I could feel was my body rising above me and flying through blackened space. The more I relaxed the more blissful I felt.

Just as I was enjoying the flying sensation I got a phone call. After trying to replicate the experience...

scam review

No comments:

Post a Comment